One of the aims of the assessment is to present the same set of information in two different formats – 1) in a poster format using part-text and part-graphics, presenting the relevant information in a clear and succinct manner; 2) in an academic essay format. The philosophy behind this aim is that in public health and health promotion.
3. poster must include a map of the borough/country.
4. develop the poster and essay to explain and analyse key issues relating to the disease/health issue that is important/significant in their area/neighbourhood.
5. identify the policy aligned with the chosen topic.
6. set out the prevalence/incidence/mortality/morbidity rates/trends of the chosen disease or condition.
7. Identify the health needs of the area/neighbourhood in relation to the health issues.
8. Propose a health promotion intervention that will prevent/improve/reduce/promote health & well-being of the health issue
9. Identify a health model(s) to support your interventions with a rationale for your choice
10. Discuss how you would evaluate the effectiveness of the chosen health promotion intervention
11. Support your poster/essay with references. A minimum of 15 references.