Reflect on the things you learned about negotiation and the process of negotiation. Even though you discussed distributive bargaining, integrative bargaining, ethics, the influence of culture in negotiation, and so on. Identify and discuss the THREE most important lessons you learned, and why they are important to the negotiation process.
CA499 PART S. (2-3 pages)
Please describe your study on The Effects of how not affording proper representation can result in individuals being wrongly condemned.
1. Why it was important to you; why did you decide to investigate this question(s)?
2. What recommendations do you have for practitioners in these disciplines?
3. What lessons did you learn during this research experience?
4. What were your personal strengths in the research process; how did you leverage these strengths in the research process? Be specific. Give examples.
5. What were your opportunities for growth in the research process; what strategies did you use to overcome the challenges? Be specific. Give examples.
6. How will this research experience help with your career choice or future school? Be specific. Give examples.
7. How has this work been transformative for you personally and professionally?